Friday, November 30, 2007

A Kentucky all girl fest


I think the rule is....Once a bunco babe always a bunco babe. Since Susan Robin left California for Kentucky the ol gang just hasn't been the same sooooo if Mohamed can't come to the mountain we take the mountain to Mohamed.

It's all a long way of saying that Candy, Joanne D, Kathy M, Sherry B, and Sandy M visited Susan in October and had a good ol time. A little horse racing which Candy absolutely loved (winning always helps), A little wine tasting (there's a reason that one doesn't hear about Kentucky wines), a little chochky hunting, all tied together with some good food and conversation. Did I say conversation? I'm certain that the word is an inappropriate understatement but I just can't imagine.

At long last my honey was home safe and I was all the better for the wear. I spent the weekend working on my second love.

No comments: